i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this

Go down 
+8
#sG. Neko|F
=mYh= Chevy|L
{iS} Krios | O
{iS}L|Kakashi
{iS}AR|vynal
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Gazdeman
Chad
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 pm

all i can say is.

Get the fuck over yourself serious man this is fucking internet and your acting like little kids aww he said this he that how fucking old are you 10!! serious man get a fucking grip solve this like a fucking adult has your meant to be and set a example.

AND LAST THING.

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Back to top Go down
#sG. Neko|F

#sG. Neko|F

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:36 pm

X LoSs X wrote:
all i can say is.

Get the fuck over yourself serious man this is fucking internet and your acting like little kids aww he said this he that how fucking old are you 10!! serious man get a fucking grip solve this like a fucking adult has your meant to be and set a example.

AND LAST THING.

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

It sounds like you're talking to Momo, but it's so vague that I can hardly tell.
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:40 pm

I'm talking to everyone to get a grip that is having ago at each other and near the end is sort of momo
Back to top Go down
#sG. Neko|F

#sG. Neko|F

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Arguing with each other isn't going to go anywhere. (Although I didn't really see any arguing, only a tad of solid debate.) Like I said, just find and talk to the guy that told Momo the shit.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 pm

wtf are you doing here loss,
your saying were little kids?

look at yourself, seriously read what you just said.,
Back to top Go down
https://i-snipe.darkbb.com
3b armed

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 pm

k, i guess noone wants to leave it, whatever, but ive worked with momo for around half a year now, and he's always been mature, one of the few players on cod ive known to be like that.
Back to top Go down
3b armed

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:47 pm

idk what time it is where he is, he's prolly in school, so we'll wait till later then discuss, and yeah noones really argueing loss
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:57 pm

you dont know everythign about momo and some of the wrongs he's done.

he's not the all great god.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:59 pm

anyway, i'm locking this topic, ill have a chat with people on xfire

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
i-Snipe Forums :: Clan Members/Other Clans :: Scrim/Allies/Other Clans-
Jump to: