i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this

Go down 
+8
#sG. Neko|F
=mYh= Chevy|L
{iS} Krios | O
{iS}L|Kakashi
{iS}AR|vynal
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Gazdeman
Chad
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazdeman

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:34 am

Ok, there are far to many possibilties, for example, Momo may have been misinformed, he may not have been, People are trying to fuck shit up because Sg is back, Getting old rivials started again coz there bored? Who no's far to many possibilities but consider this, IF Momo was as great as you say, as all knowing and wise, a great leader and an amazing player, then he would not have acted so childishly by blaming chad and not listning to him, to be completly honest i respected Momo even tho i had never met him after the way chad spoke about him, its funny i though he was gona be some amazing player that new all about the game and was some wise Mofo but now all i see is an insecure little boy :/ thats my opionon right there.
Back to top Go down
Collins
Consigliere
Consigliere
Collins

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:08 am

Okey looks like everyone had there opinion.

Well personally I haven't heard Chad talk about momo at all. Although am not gonna expect anyone to believe me just like that because people may start saying "You are in the same clan, you are trying to cover up Chad". Well believe what you want.

All am saying is that if you have a problem with someone and heard thing's the normal thing is to ask the person yourself. Instead of assuming that what everyone tells you is the true.
From experience momo doesn't like talking and just ignore's people by deleting them on xfire.

For example when he had issues with Kakashi he deleted the entire clan from his xfire. Not trying to be rude or anything but that is fucking childish. I mean its not like everyone in the clan had issues with him. Personally I only found out about there issues after I was deleted.

All am saying is that the way momo is handling things is not the right way. Am open for anyone's opinion who disagrees with me or annoyed.
Back to top Go down
{iS}M|Jeremy'
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}M|Jeremy'

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 am

i think people ganged up on chad and told momo cuz chad wudnt talk shit about momo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK0l2tqFDvM
Gazdeman

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:19 am

Collins i completly agree its exactly the same as i was saying Momo is making himself out to be a ass and to be honest . To me it seems like he runs away from his problems, and he likes to live in a drama, he propbably no's that Chads said nothing about him but he just refuses to accept it and he's being an idoit so everyone talks about it. Sg are coming back at the same time all this shit starts, coincident? I dont think so he is playing a very dangerouse mind game
Back to top Go down
=mYh= Chevy|L

=mYh= Chevy|L

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:24 am

Collins wrote:
Okey looks like everyone had there opinion.

Well personally I haven't heard Chad talk about momo at all. Although am not gonna expect anyone to believe me just like that because people may start saying "You are in the same clan, you are trying to cover up Chad". Well believe what you want.

All am saying is that if you have a problem with someone and heard thing's the normal thing is to ask the person yourself. Instead of assuming that what everyone tells you is the true.
From experience momo doesn't like talking and just ignore's people by deleting them on xfire.

For example when he had issues with Kakashi he deleted the entire clan from his xfire. Not trying to be rude or anything but that is fucking childish. I mean its not like everyone in the clan had issues with him. Personally I only found out about there issues after I was deleted.

All am saying is that the way momo is handling things is not the right way. Am open for anyone's opinion who disagrees with me or annoyed.

0WN3D
Back to top Go down
3b armed

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:45 am

honestly i dont know what the fuck everyone is argueing about, i've already talked with chad and we are going to resolve this dipolmatically. also, we're not trying to start shit because sG is back, we didnt even know about it when this post was made, please, lets just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
3b armed

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:47 am

honestly, noone even posted anything bad about chad here, and you all felt you needed to throw in some punches at momo.
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:48 am

we need to focus on finding that RAT who told momo those lies... This clan is clean, no liars here...
Back to top Go down
Gazdeman

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 am

Dam right archie dam right
Back to top Go down
3b armed

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:50 am

yeah, i dont doubt that, im intrested in hearing too, ill ask momo when he's on
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:50 am

@Armed, it's what collins said... momo just delete's them on xfire and doesn't try to reason with them... He should do that... No effence momo...if u are reading tis
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:51 am

Thanks G-Man xD
Back to top Go down
{iS}Wiiked
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}Wiiked

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:54 am

why would somebody be scared to say something over xfire... what are they gana do cyber punch you?
Back to top Go down
{iS}Wiiked
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}Wiiked

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 am

archie it wouldint be a rat unless somebody actuly sayed it...we need to focus on finding that bitch starting shit Smile
Back to top Go down
3b armed

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 am

@archer yeah, but how do you know momo wasnt just in the mood to argue, ive known momo for a while now, and hes not the person just to bring up drama out of nowhere, he always tries to solve it in a civillized way..
Back to top Go down
Collins
Consigliere
Consigliere
Collins

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 am

If i knew something to say about chad that he did wrong i would but i honestly cant see anything he did wrong.
Armed if you see something chad did wrong tell me cause i cant say anything.
If chad said something then your right its bad. But as far as i know he hasn't done shit wrong. on the convo it says chad has been saying shit on server but am always on the server and dont hear chad say shit. so i dnno what u want me to say about chad...
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:01 am

that reminds me, @chad, when was that conversation?
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:02 am

armed, momo doesnt ALWAYS solve things in a civil way..
Back to top Go down
https://i-snipe.darkbb.com
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:03 am

@ arch i started the topic just after the convo
Back to top Go down
3b armed

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:04 am

i didnt say chad said something wrong, it might have been bad info, but chad, ive always known him to solve things in a civillized way even when noone else was willing to, but that's just my experiences.
Back to top Go down
=mYh= Chevy|L

=mYh= Chevy|L

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:28 am

why must we still talk about this? obviously either momo doesnt want to be buddies anymore or he is just bullshitting. sorry momo im not trying to put you down if ya read this but im sick of this subject.
Back to top Go down
3b armed

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 am

i was only posting because i was trying to defend my clanmate, but yeah, lets leave it,
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:18 pm

well i won't leave it, i will ask momo something...
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 pm

how long have you known and or worked with momo?
Back to top Go down
#sG. Neko|F

#sG. Neko|F

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Personally, I believe it's most likely the fault of the people that told Momo of Chad's "wrongdoings". Maybe a slur of personal preference? From what I've seen, it's very unlikely that Chad really did talk significant shit about Momo. The least he'd want right now is a crapload of drama. After all, he must've learned from iS's past mistakes, right? At this point, nobody can point fingers until something is explicitly proven with concrete evidence. Quit the mad dogging and seek out the guy who told Momo all this.

Last edited by #sG. Neko|F on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
i-Snipe Forums :: Clan Members/Other Clans :: Scrim/Allies/Other Clans-
Jump to: