i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this

Go down 
+8
#sG. Neko|F
=mYh= Chevy|L
{iS} Krios | O
{iS}L|Kakashi
{iS}AR|vynal
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Gazdeman
Chad
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Empty
PostSubject: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:05 am

i signed into xfire this morning to be greeted by momo and i dont have any idea what he's talking about,

he saya i say shit about him on the servers or somethign..
i admit, i'm not exectly fond of 3B or sG however i'm always civil and i dont 'bitch'

take a look at this convo

`3B - B r A i n z # momo: talking much shit behind my back ?
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: nope whats this?
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: you have been talking shit behind my back
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: people had been coming to me
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: not 1
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: many..
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: no...
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: u winding me up?
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: chad, i try to be mates
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: i started actually started talking to you.
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: and now you do this ?
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: what the fuck did i do?
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: do you want to acctually tell me
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: you have been taking shit about me
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: in the servers
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: no i have not
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: don't lie.
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: what have i supposedly beensaying
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: i don't know ?
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: neither do i
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: i try to be mates
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: if i was talking shit about you
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: sorry , i am just deleting you of xfire.
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: then id just say now
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: do you have anything to say ?
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: now ?
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: i have no clue what you are talking about
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: go ahead fucking delete me
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: i dont care
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: your the childish one for doing it
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: well i have my reasons.
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: rather then talking to me
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: telling me what ive supposedto have done
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: and working things out
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: your not man enough to say it on my face.
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: im not man enough?
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: i dont know what ive saisd
`3B - B r A i n z # momo: bai man
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: oh for fucks skae
{iS}L| FuZz Chad: just fuck off
Back to top Go down
https://i-snipe.darkbb.com
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 am

well momo thinks pommies are dumb (pommies means english)
so much for me talking behind backs?

[00:16] `3B - B r A i n z # momo: i shouldn't bother with a pom aye
[00:16] `3B - B r A i n z # momo: their dumb anyways
[00:16] `3B - B r A i n z # momo: he is a sus
Back to top Go down
Gazdeman

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:28 am

First of all, momo i have no idea what the feud between you to is and i aint gona ask, second Fuzz has never said a bad thing about you, i asked alot of questions about you as well coz i was wondering about Sg and NxS etc after reading iS's history. To be honest i still thought you where both friends and if people have been saying shit then there playing there own game. What you have to realise momo is that there is alot of history between you too and that's always gona cause shit, people are going to try and turn you both against each other because your both leaders of sniper clans, this stuff about you(momo) recurting archie for a black ops clan could have caused alot of shit but Fuzz didnt kick off or anything, if he had been saying shit about you then he would have come to you and blown up but he didnt. Also you no Fuzz and after the previouse arguments you no he would have spokern to you on xfire about your problems, to be honest i think that there should be new rules drawn up regarding former Sg members and current Sg members this should also include all 3B members past present and future, its the only way to stop a full scale war and the only way to stop more people falling out. Momo your a man wise up and smell the coffe, COD4 is slowing dieing people are starting to stop playing the game your gona need all the friends you can get because soon there arnt gona be anybody to recurtie or to fight over all your gona have is your mates.
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:35 am

WOW, G-Man, that's a loooong speach!! but i do agree with everything in it...
Back to top Go down
{iS}AR|vynal

{iS}AR|vynal

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:51 am

omg cbf reading it read it for me archie
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:02 am

kk, i'm reading:

First of all, momo i have no idea what the feud between you to is and i aint gona ask, second Fuzz has never said a bad thing about you, i asked alot of questions about you as well coz i was wondering about Sg and NxS etc after reading iS's history. To be honest i still thought you where both friends and if people have been saying shit then there playing there own game. What you have to realise momo is that there is alot of history between you too and that's always gona cause shit, people are going to try and turn you both against each other because your both leaders of sniper clans, this stuff about you(momo) recurting archie for a black ops clan could have caused alot of shit but Fuzz didnt kick off or anything, if he had been saying shit about you then he would have come to you and blown up but he didnt. Also you no Fuzz and after the previouse arguments you no he would have spokern to you on xfire about your problems, to be honest i think that there should be new rules drawn up regarding former Sg members and current Sg members this should also include all 3B members past present and future, its the only way to stop a full scale war and the only way to stop more people falling out. Momo your a man wise up and smell the coffe, COD4 is slowing dieing people are starting to stop playing the game your gona need all the friends you can get because soon there arnt gona be anybody to recurtie or to fight over all your gona have is your mates.

XD i read it hehe
Back to top Go down
{iS}L|Kakashi
Don
Don
{iS}L|Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Tbh that's the same way he acted when he thought I cheated in a friendly off the record match between 3 xS members and 3 sG. So I'm not surprised at all. Just let it go. Not worth the hastle.
Back to top Go down
{iS} Krios | O
Button
Button
{iS} Krios | O

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm

I have never liked momo and I never will, he never wanted me in this clan due to my past which isn't fair... and all I have to say is lol

`3B - B r A i n z # momo: your not man enough to say it on my face.

chad you are not man enough to say it on his face...
I do not know what this means exactly? But eh w.e I hope whatevers happend between you to works out for the best.
Back to top Go down
Gazdeman

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:23 pm

It means that Brainz thinks that Chad is too scared to say anything to Brainz's face. However we all know that that's bollocks. If FuZz has a problem with you he won't say behind your back he'll say it to your face
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:46 pm

i'm not a coward
Back to top Go down
=mYh= Chevy|L

=mYh= Chevy|L

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Chad wrote:
i'm not a coward

totally correct chad. your a beast. you could kick his ass anyway so if he wants to start shit then he isnt right in the head.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 pm

chevy its very possible its someone feeding him bad info
however he shouldnt react like this
and thanks for the vote of confidence
Back to top Go down
=mYh= Chevy|L

=mYh= Chevy|L

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Haha but if hes being a dick about it then.... hes another dead baby in my garage (;
Back to top Go down
3b Armed

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm

K, why doesn't everyone just let it go that's the simple solution, talking about momo on your forums does none of us any good, you two can resolve this in a civilized way im sure, and i will mediate if needed, it was probably a misunderstanding, add me on xfire chad: ninjabelly

~3b Armed/ #sG FMJ Armed|F
Back to top Go down
.:DMN:.

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:45 pm

i know momo too well, and i know for a fact momo wouldnt just start some bs out of the blue.... he has a reason and apperently somebody really did tell him or he wouldnt be starting all this mess. i mean really why would he start some mess?? for fun?? so in my opion chad your lying and need to keep things to urself
Back to top Go down
DMNCobra

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:48 pm

o that last message was from .:DMN:. Cobra
Back to top Go down
{iS}AR|vynal

{iS}AR|vynal

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:17 pm

HOLY SHIT CHEVY'S a killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIDE UR BABIES!
Back to top Go down
=mYh= Chevy|L

=mYh= Chevy|L

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:27 pm

{iS}AR|vynal wrote:
HOLY SHIT CHEVY'S a killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIDE UR BABIES!

LMFAO SOMEONE NOTICED!!!
Back to top Go down
Viper

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Ok well I think this is pretty unusual. I mean I've known Momo since........ err well a long time. Before MW2 was even heard of, back when CoD4 was the game to have. Hes a good mate and is always willing to solve something. I've known him to get pissed off, but he usually has his reasons for doing so. Usually has a reason (or more) for doing what he does. Probably the most civil person I have ever met online. I suppose that it is between Momo and Chad, but I'm just trying to say that Momo probably had due cause for his actions. Might be a misunderstanding but still, I believe that Momo probably had reasoning for what he did.

And Chevy, I personally don't think that just because person X can beat person Y on a game they should be considered on another level. I don't give a shit about who can beat me or who I can beat, if I have a problem with someone I'm gonna tell them. I don't care if they pwn my @$$, really don't care. I hate people with the "I'm better than you so STFU" attitude. I think it shows a lack of respect for other people. I could give you a really hateful sounding reason why I think that but I'm gonna spare your ears the agony.

Like Chad said, "vote of confidence" maybe, but the "you could kick his ass anyway so if he wants to start shit then he isnt right in the head" part doesn't seem right to me.

Thanks for reading. I'm open to hateful replies, so go ahead, post 'em if you want. I'm growing accustomed to childish, un-civillized behavior; it's plentiful in this new digital world.

--> .:DMN:. Viper|F <--
Xfire ---> cgkstealth
Back to top Go down
=mYh= Chevy|L

=mYh= Chevy|L

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Viper i was only trying to bring the mood up. im not trying to start anything. i dont even know momo so i wouldnt seriously put him down. and momo if you did take it seriously then i am sorry.

and also, Person X and person Y? whats wrong with person A and person B?!
Back to top Go down
{iS}AR|vynal

{iS}AR|vynal

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:20 pm

=mYh= Chevy|L wrote:
Viper i was only trying to bring the mood up. im not trying to start anything. i dont even know momo so i wouldnt seriously put him down. and momo if you did take it seriously then i am sorry.

ahahahahahahahahahha lol cheerd me up =)
Back to top Go down
=mYh= Chevy|L

=mYh= Chevy|L

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:21 pm

{iS}AR|vynal wrote:
=mYh= Chevy|L wrote:

ahahahahahahahahahha lol cheerd me up =)

feels good to cheer someone up. SEE VIPER! I BRING UP THE MOOD!
Back to top Go down
#sG. Neko|F

#sG. Neko|F

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:19 am

This is an unbiased view point based on very little practical knowledge.

If you read the conversation and mentally 'quipped it in real time, you can easily tell that Momo didn't have any interest in listening to what Chad had to say in his defense. Now, this could either be out of stubbornness, reasonable (or unreasonable) conviction of his own side of the story, or he didn't want Chad to follow up with any defense at all. I'm not gonna point any particular fingers, but it's pretty unclassy to remove someone simply because they talked shit behind their back. (Not trying to make any assumptions here.) Apparently Momo has been hearing details from other friends that they've seen Chad talk shit about him, but the probability of that being true is still undetermined. At this point, there isn't going to be much room for resolve on either side unless Momo apologizes (with or without finding out the truth) or questions his intel-gatherers as to what he said exactly. Any other route will only end in a particular form of spite, whereas one constantly attempts to degrade the other on unclassy means. (I like to call them "Highly Irregular People".) It'd be a lot better if Momo quit the small talk and listened to Chad a bit.
Then again, it's a totally different story if Chad truly did smack up Momo behind his back. His defense here could be considered a clever, innocent-clad ruse, making him nearly three times as evil as the original intention. At Momo's view point, "You're not man enough to say it to my face" would be totally correct. And when I read the replies here, Chad sounded pretty innocent.

Spoilers!
Or it could be entirely up to what each of them call "talking behind each other's backs." For example, Momo (or any of his data messengers) could think "Oh, he's stupid" to be considered a serious offense, but Chad could be throwing minor insults around thinking it isn't considered back-talking at all.

Or does all this matter? It all sounds pretty stupid if you were to ask me. Not that you did. I like women.
Back to top Go down
=mYh= Chevy|L

=mYh= Chevy|L

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:31 am

i like the random little i like women at the end of that Neko
Back to top Go down
{iS}M|Jeremy'
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}M|Jeremy'

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:34 am

wow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK0l2tqFDvM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this   i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'd like to know if anyone acctually knows anything about this
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
i-Snipe Forums :: Clan Members/Other Clans :: Scrim/Allies/Other Clans-
Jump to: