i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

Make a Final Application - Read here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

Make  a Final Application - Read here Empty
PostSubject: Make a Final Application - Read here   Make  a Final Application - Read here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 am

FINAL APPLICATION

You will be asked to make the final Application Once you have passed The Tryout Application

You dont make an Application ON your own - you need an {iS} member to ask you to join. If you are good, an {iS} member will ask you !

For Being a Part of {IS} u need to be an active member on the site and as well as on the Server.
So if you think you can do that , u may fill the application . - If you think that u can just join and play on the server YOU ARE WRONG !!
IF u are inactive for 30 days On the server and on the Site You will be kicked out of Clan also if your going be away or inactive sometime you need tell us and then the days will go up to 180 after that then you kicked

Agreement and Conditions:

1. i will be active on the site.
2. i will be active on the server
3. I will be loyal to {IS} clan
4. If i see any 1 breaking rules or disrespecting {IS} i will take action to Shut him up.
5. I will respect {IS} players - And treat them nicely - I wont offend any {IS} members.
6. i will not abuse my rcon power or my vote power (if you are assigned a Rcon)
7. follow the rules on the Forum Rules click me
8. Make Sure u go and Read the Server & General Rules
CLICK HERE
9. You have to check Forums - everyday for Daily Updates..
10. You need to Sign in Montly Roll Call - Just to know ur status - EVERYMONTH!!!

I ACCEPTS THESE AGREEMENTS
( I accept) Sign and with red color

This is how you are gonna make your application

Name:

Nationality:

Can you donate via paypal or can you post money through the mail?
[Donation will get u rank in {iS} - And you will be looked as highly respected and loyal member]

Where you from:

whats your Specialty:

What gun is your Favorite(has to be a Sniper):

Are you good at knife(yes or no):

How did you know about us:

Do u have any recommendations by any {IS} member: ( you must have Recommendations or else ur application will be denied)

Who was your Spectator: ( You must have a Spectator can be either MOD or Admin)

Were/are you in any other clans:

Can you host a server:

Do you have Microphone:

Your Computer Spec:

BE HONEST-

Any more details that helps us, post it

And then wait for any Admins to reply your application

Thanks,

DO NOT POST IT HERE--- MAKE A SEPARATE thread. thanks..TY

Reg,
Chad
Back to top Go down