i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

swan can you make a Montages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

swan can you make a Montages Empty
PostSubject: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:44 pm

yo swan i wonded if you can make a montage for me then send it to me then i upload on ma youtube account and also you can then use some for iS if you want tell me wat you think?
Back to top Go down
#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:42 am

Man, you know Swan is busy with school. He already had to tell Faster that his montage was put on hold. Razz

But since you didn't ask me I'll just get high and wander off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/devilreaper1
i'm so sorry for all iS

i'm so sorry for all iS

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:14 am

MAKE ME A MONTAGE?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:15 am

Who are you? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:50 am

oh shit yh i 4got about hes needs his skool work done swagga you wanna then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 am

None of this Shit wrote:
MAKE ME A MONTAGE?! Very Happy

It's pikachu ...

Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:12 am

Hmmm , yeah swan is already busy first by school secondly by me , my footage .. X)

Swagga is too here guys for you man !!!

He make very a good job . !!
Back to top Go down
#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Sure Chronik, upload the footage you have to megaupload or something and message me the link. Better make sure it's good footage or I'll ask for lots more lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:09 pm

cant you just spec me swagga or somethink my footage is crap really crap i can only use xfire for vids
Back to top Go down
#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Might be able to, my computer has a fit with recording sometimes. Fyi I'm looking for back to back kills, none of that single stuff, it's pointless to edit that. If anyone in this clan wants the videos edited, please make sure you can meet the criteria Smile the only main problem with me specing anyone is I'm basically on the other side of the world from you all. When I get on there are usually two people from iS on the xfire list. Anyways, duces everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanish
Helper-Outer
Helper-Outer

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:20 pm

I will record people for ya swagga n swan =}
Back to top Go down
#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

#sG.Swagga|AT (>^.^)>

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Thanks Blake, remember to upload to www.megaupload.com and post or message me the link. This makes sure that even if I can't get hold of anyone I've still got a hard copy of where to get the material.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:22 am

Yo guys please reply on my topic .

CLICK HERE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: swan can you make a Montages   swan can you make a Montages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

swan can you make a Montages
Page 1 of 1