i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

spotting a hacker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:17 pm

ok guys...in recent days....ive found that most admins can not spot one...however you have many trolling your server of iS4....its very clear and i even come on with a dif name to spec them sometimes....

rule one-HIGH SCORE DOES NOT MEAN A HACKER

rule two-abnormal score can be a YELLOW FLAG for a hacker (ie-100-2)

rule three-when you use killcam or specing them, if they are doing rather large or mid size circles when they are looking at walls....then likely they are using an wall hack of some type! (very easy to spot)

rule four- you all need to be using /record "file name" (filename has no "" but just put a filename.)

rule five-you need to know how to use lagometer....if you dont /\/\ you need to know four and five.

rule six-if a guy is firing a gun...and the bullet is being DIRECTLY fired away from a player...and just some how that bullet took a JFK turn....(meaning it turned or went an absolute right turn or left turn....as we know in cod4 bullets are built to fly in random directions...but this is within a degree...learn the differnece...i know! you shoudl too...

rule seven-when a guy does instant turn arounds...remember to adjust for somone walking...or gun fire or reload noise....all of these can be excuses to turn around....so take that into consideration before making a judgement.

rule eight-be logical....spec a player....if youre not sure get another player in there to concur or not concur with you...like me or X LOSS X (hope i got that name right but yeah) brainz and a few others....

sneaky this post is specifically for you...due to the actions you took including arguing with a veteran admin like me and others....you need to realize that when a request is made you need to follow it....honestly, im not IN the clan...but i have far more experience than even some of your higher ups just do to my age. ive been an admin for games you never even heard of....and honestly hackers dont change and nor does there code....its bloated laggy and usually off some how and can be easily picked up on.....ALSO if you think my specs are bad for spotting a hacker...go look at HEX clan forums...they are far more strict and we should adopt those rules anyway....look at how many POPULATED ALL THE TIME servers they have....
Back to top Go down
BlackFox[Dark]

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

nice post mate Smile maybe this will help me out Cool
Back to top Go down

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Nice post.

thx Picalo Smile
Back to top Go down

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 pm

np theres tons more out there... that i dont know as ive never been an admin in cod4 however i know the basics...and will add more as it comes along with good solid proof.
Back to top Go down

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Yep nice Smile

Faster
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz|FM

Mudkipz|FM

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Here is one you might find very usefull. When hacking America's Army I have gained MUCH inside information Smile. Aimbots are set to degrees. For instance, in my customization .ini this would be the following argument:
iAimbot=15

In this case, if the enemy comes within a 15 degree radius from the center of my screen, it will lock on, this is to make for a more "legit" look. Also, the biggest one that people miss are the non-visual hacks such as no recoil. This should be easy to spot but DO NOT say anything out loud because they can A: Fake recoil by moving mouse around (tricks alot of retarded admins) or B: open up in game hack .dll menu to turn it off in one click. When I hacked, I could bind a key like say... p. And the instant I pressed P it would turn EVERYTHING off. Another hack is laz0rs(yes that is the name Smile). This is where an enemies gun emits a laz0r wherever they are pointing so the hacker knows if it is safe or not. This one should be easy to spot when you see a player who is cautious and there just HAPPENS to be someone around the corner.

Last but not least: Name.
This is very small but the chance the person is hacking if they hack a name preceded by "iLove" or "Ilove" is almost always a hacker. On the forums of my hack site this was a popular name due to the fact that a name for a new profile could be made easily with a "bot" probram that would make accounts for you. AccountName=Ilove(rand=(1)) This would make the name Ilove followed by something randomly generated. I hopes this helps guys, if you have anymore questions about ways to spot them just ask Very Happy. Oh yeah and also, hackers like to travel in groups so If you call out a hacker and Someone unordinarily comes out of the blue to defend them, chances are, that they are in on it together.

Ok thats it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Mudkipz wrote:
Here is one you might find very usefull. When hacking America's Army I have gained MUCH inside information Smile. Aimbots are set to degrees. For instance, in my customization .ini this would be the following argument:
iAimbot=15

In this case, if the enemy comes within a 15 degree radius from the center of my screen, it will lock on, this is to make for a more "legit" look. Also, the biggest one that people miss are the non-visual hacks such as no recoil. This should be easy to spot but DO NOT say anything out loud because they can A: Fake recoil by moving mouse around (tricks alot of retarded admins) or B: open up in game hack .dll menu to turn it off in one click. When I hacked, I could bind a key like say... p. And the instant I pressed P it would turn EVERYTHING off. Another hack is laz0rs(yes that is the name Smile). This is where an enemies gun emits a laz0r wherever they are pointing so the hacker knows if it is safe or not. This one should be easy to spot when you see a player who is cautious and there just HAPPENS to be someone around the corner.

Last but not least: Name.
This is very small but the chance the person is hacking if they hack a name preceded by "iLove" or "Ilove" is almost always a hacker. On the forums of my hack site this was a popular name due to the fact that a name for a new profile could be made easily with a "bot" probram that would make accounts for you. AccountName=Ilove(rand=(1)) This would make the name Ilove followed by something randomly generated. I hopes this helps guys, if you have anymore questions about ways to spot them just ask Very Happy. Oh yeah and also, hackers like to travel in groups so If you call out a hacker and Someone unordinarily comes out of the blue to defend them, chances are, that they are in on it together.

Ok thats it Twisted Evil

thanks for the info....ive heard of some of it...forgot about the ILOVE stuff...but i remember in css they had something like that but a bit different for steam....

however...please add me to xfire i really would like to speak with you about somethings in private if thats ok.

ill be on later tonight picalo7420 is my xfire...please add me...

Last edited by picalo on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed wording)
Back to top Go down

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:20 pm

{iS}Picalo wrote:
np theres tons more out there... that i dont know as ive never been an admin in cod4 however i know the basics...and will add more as it comes along with good solid proof.

OK EY DO KEY

get yoiur facts straight. veteran admin? YOUR NOT AN ADMIN!! im not tryin to start something just get your facts straight. wait are we mods for the servers or are we just member? my personal question.
Back to top Go down

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 pm

entity...first off im a veteran admin for css...like ive said a million times....i was an admin for over 6 years in CSS. read the entire sentence then speak. fail.
Back to top Go down

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 pm

{iS}3NT!TY wrote:
wtf is css? idont even know what that if you f****ing doosh. god damn. if your gonna be freaking asshole to me and sneaky, than i will leave. if you have a problem with me, tell my you fucker. god damn. you have some freaking issues to fix. if this is gonna be goin on,, than i will leave the clan.

wow....css...counter strike source...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spotting a hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: spotting a hacker   spotting a hacker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spotting a hacker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
i-Snipe Forums :: General Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: