i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

Call of Duty:Black Ops server?

Go down 
+3
{iS}L|Kakashi
X LoSs X
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 am

will we be getting a server at black ops?

if we are, i could rent it and handle it for about 2-3 months but i WILL need people to donate to me by paypal or by a paysafe card...(if you don't know how, talk to me on xfire down there)

What kind of server will we rent? All guns or Bolt sniper only? i suggest we at first rent a server that is All guns for about 1 month(so people and us will get used to it)and then we will change it to a bolt sniper only server...

My idea... Post a reply and tell me what u think...

My Xfire: xxjakyxx

My e-mail: isarcherz@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Well i was thinking get like SnD server and tdm server then after awhile if we got the money get bolt only server (depends on the guns)
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:58 pm

yeah, exzacly!
Back to top Go down
{iS}L|Kakashi
Don
Don
{iS}L|Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 am

I agree that we should have an all wep server but since we are a sniping clan I think we need one with snipers only from the begining so that people get used to us and get to know us as soon as we get up there.

Also I'd like to that this chance to compliment ArcHie cause he has been quite active lately and is thinking about the well being of the clan and it's future. Keep it up son Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 am

true but i have aswell and archer donate some and i am getting some money for the server while reflex pay for his server but i think if we get a tdm and SnD server 1st it will get populated fast then when we got some high members on black ops we get a bolt only server
Back to top Go down
{iS}M|Jeremy'
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}M|Jeremy'

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:41 pm

well i dunno if u can have bolt only on black opps ?
but that wud be kool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK0l2tqFDvM
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:56 am

as long as black ops has dedicated servers we will be good:)
Back to top Go down
https://i-snipe.darkbb.com
{iS}L|Kakashi
Don
Don
{iS}L|Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 am

True story Cool
Back to top Go down
{iS}M|Jeremy'
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}M|Jeremy'

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:27 pm

yh thats what i mean u hope ..
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:19 am

meh i seen on game servers there already selling them but max slots for public is 18 and private is 24 Sad
Back to top Go down
codkilla

codkilla

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:46 am

Wow the slot thing sucks... but anyway it is actually the perfect number for snipers and I think you guys should go bolt right away because bolts=awesome Very Happy and it would probably set an example right away that {iS}2-3-4-5 (whatever your server name is) is the main place to go for sniping and that you guys are pro. you guys get what I'm trying to say?
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:40 am

yeah, we do, but i have no idea what that 24 or 18 slot means... after all, i am 12 xD not the brighest tool in the shed... Razz and as soon as we can get the server, we should get it! and thank you kakashi for the compliment! I may be able to donate a few more times for 10 euros... but only by paysafe card, cause my dad doesn't like me donating to people in other countries that i never seen before... Very Happy

I hope you could donate some money too codkilla! it would be very helpful...
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:47 am

lol tell your dad thats its not donating to country's
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 am

i wrote, to people in Other countries...
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:53 am

just say your talking then its like msn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:55 am

umm, why talking?
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:56 am

because its the same has msn lol you chat with people Razz
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:58 am

well, you could put the comma in the right place, i didn't know what it ment because on litle comma...
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:02 pm

because i can be lazy some times, thats why people don't understand me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 pm

true, true... you lazyboy! I love you
Back to top Go down
{iS}M|Jeremy'
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}M|Jeremy'

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 pm

u guys proably did the above on purpose to get posts up u spamming bitches (joke dont take offence) affraid
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:22 pm

what are we even talking about?
Back to top Go down
https://i-snipe.darkbb.com
Kitsune
Button
Button
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:00 pm

How big your dick is.
Its huge.
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:11 pm

lol, nice 1 kitsune <3 but stick to the topic please... are you getting black ops kitsune?
Back to top Go down
{iS}M|Jeremy'
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}M|Jeremy'

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 pm

im gettin black ops for £20 for my ps3 bitches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty:Black Ops server?   Call of Duty:Black Ops server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty:Black Ops server?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next