i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vegas

Vegas

The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Empty
PostSubject: The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!   The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Vegas here

I am making the final copy of the i-snipe intro, but heres the deal.

I need ALL of the i-snipe members to send me a file (or get me to record you) that has you, killing one person in cod4!

This video will be my very own work, because i will have footage of you gguys!

See you on Xfire!

iSAR|Vegas
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stompah11

The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!   The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:09 pm

ok ill record a demo of my own, and sent it to ya,

but rest of the people - if u dont know how to record a demo, just do it by xfire,

or vegas can record you via fraps.

cheers,
momo
Back to top Go down

The FINAL, "LEGIT" i-snipe intro IN THE MAKING, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!
Page 1 of 1