i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too

Go down 
+6
BlackFox[Dark]
rindert
Apple'Z
Mudkipz|FM
SproKkelS
SD[AVAM]TURKEY
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SD[AVAM]TURKEY

a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Empty
PostSubject: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:10 am

You know you play too much Call of Duty when...

-You hit the deck and yell "GRENADE!!!" when you hear something fall next to you
-You yell to your coworkers "COVER ME! IM RELOADING" when you run out of staples
-You grab your boss’s briefcase, open it for five seconds, throw it out the window and say "bomb diffused. Good job team"
-Whenever you see someone standing on a roof, you think to yourself "f*** glitcher"
-You cook everything you throw for at least 2 seconds
-Whenever you hear a helicopter, you wonder whose it is
-You see a soldier on TV has a M203 attached to his M16; you immediately turn it off because he is a n00b
-You run for cover whenever you hear a helicopter
-Your dog jumps on you and you instinctively snap its neck
-You finish a magazine then yell "CHANGING MAG"
-You hold your breath to steady your pencil when writing
-You’re afraid that the UPS guy is planting C4 at your door step
-You see a camera flash and you hit the floor
-You yell "FRAG OUT" when throwing a snowball
-You yell "COVER ME! IM RELOADING" when filling up the Xerox machine
-You hear "damn- We just got our asses kicked" inside your head when you fail a test
-You avoid staircases because you’re afraid of claymores
-You avoid driving near churches because they are good sniper spots
-Whenever someone has a coughing fit, you get into a defensive position because tabun gas cant throw itself
-You run to cover and fear artillery when you hear a whistle
-You say to your girlfriend "outstanding marine! Out f*** standing" after having sex
-You hear dogs barking and in your head you hear "Our hounds will tear zem to SHREDS!!!"
-You yell "CAPTURE THE OBJECTIVE" when entering a supermarket
-You subconsciously include Call of Duty phrases like "Rodger" in everyday conversation
-You have to restrain yourself from knifing someone walking out of an airplane bathroom
-You jump off of a 10 story building because f***, you have commando pro
-You give all foliage a second glance because maybe it’s a ghillie
-You walk outside and say "ooohh I haven’t played this map before"
-You’re at a party and you think to yourself "one grenade in that room and ill definitely get a harrier"
-When you’re at a golf course you sprint to a flag, hit the deck and yell "SECURING CHARLIE"
-You scan high rise buildings for snipers
-You see an airplane in the sky and you yell "ENEMY AC130 ABOVE"
-You look out of a window and think "damn this is a great sniper spot"
-You see someone get hit by a car and say "tango down"
-someone walks through the door during dinner and you throw your knife at them
-You can’t stand playing hide and seek because it promotes camping
-You crouch in a corner and pull out a laptop hoping to get some kills with a predator missile
-You’re thankful that UPS doesn’t need red smoke to deliver packages
-You duck tape a GPS device to the side of your paintball gun and start looking for enemies
-You put duck tape on a rock, throw it at someone and yell "STUCK +100"
-You hear a siren and yell "TACTICAL NUKE!!! IT’S ALL OVER"
-You go to a gun store and ask if you can have the akimbo attachment
-You have an uncontrollable urge to knife caged chickens at the market
-You refer to the bus stop as LZ and DZ
-Your friend comes to pick you up and just as he is about to turn onto your street he says "hammer 3-4 this is big bird we're at bingo fuel" and turns around
-You have secret code names for your teachers such as Makarov or Sheppard
-You yell "WE'VE BEEN EMP-ED! ELECTRONICS ARE OFFLINE" whenever the power goes out
-You see a girl skipping and say to yourself, "she’s lagging"
-You reffer to your friends by their gamertags

i had a laugh at it. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 am

hahaahha

Funnie as,

haahahahahahha

I wana Meet ur Mrs Smile - she seems like a nice person Smile

cheers,
momo
Back to top Go down
SproKkelS

SproKkelS

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:27 am

Damn!!!! you beat me to it! i was gonna copy paste it from your site lol!

i laughed so hard when i saw this!!!
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz|FM

Mudkipz|FM

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:19 am

I told everyone at school LOL.
Back to top Go down
Apple'Z

PostSubject: LOOOOLLL   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:35 am

LOL this is fucking amazing...
ill tell ma friends Razz
write more of these jokes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 am

Mouhaha very very funny Smile

Faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:56 am

LoL, that's hilarious!!
I've found myself doing a couple of those things though... i'm not proud about it
Back to top Go down
rindert

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 pm

lol thx for sharing it with us
Back to top Go down
BlackFox[Dark]

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 pm

LOL i read this later ween i get my computer becase cant be long on mum computer
Back to top Go down
chaosname1

chaosname1

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 pm

lol hhaha, I laughed the crap outta me.
Me and a friend of mine always say things while we're riding to school like;

'roger'

and

'you got permission to engage the vehicle. I repeat; You got permission to engage the vehicle.'
'Roger that.'

and once I bought myself something at a shop and this woman almost ran in to me and I was
like standing still, no movement and said; 'Kaboom' and I laughed the crap outta me when I
said that cuz I didnt even relised I said that, lolz.
Back to top Go down
cyprez

cyprez

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:06 pm

hahaaahha lmfao thats mad i was laughing nonstop when i heard the second one then i just kept reading them and kept laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 pm

lmao!!!... some of those are a little extreme but that's what makes it soooo funny (like the second one) lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:53 am

hahaah, awesome Razz tongue
Back to top Go down
LoGicx

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:34 am

omg ! so funny :'D lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
{iS} Mr.foxy

{iS} Mr.foxy

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 am

lol! how do you think of these things lol! !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too   a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a funny email my mrs sent me and i thought id share it with you guys too
Page 1 of 1