i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{iS}SmKsnipers
Button
Button
{iS}SmKsnipers

mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Empty
PostSubject: mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!?   mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Many of you migth play mw2 and probbly some one on pcs.
on the pc version of the game there is a program that searches ur computer for hacks or cheats that migth make u rank up or hack mordern warfare 2.
how to prevent this? well just make sure u clean ur computer of any porgram or bot from even cod4? any bot can make u temp banned from mw2 and no it does not work to reinstall the game.
activision had a mass ban not long ago and over 1000 players got banned but no one knows why?
i was one of them, i got banned from mw2 that i payed cash to play so be aware of this and make sure you make a ¨map¨ on ur desktop with ur game files in in and just paste it in ur new account if this happens.

for more info bout this pm on xfire(smksnipers) or forums

{iS}smksnipers study study study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!?   mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:18 am

nice man,

Thanks for the info,

i reckon will help alot of ppl who have mw2, sadly i dont have mw2,
Simply cuz no dedicated servers. mw2 is only good @ single player, ---

hmm anyways,

Thanks for this smk Smile

highly appreciated. Smile

cheers,
momo
Back to top Go down
{iS}SmKsnipers
Button
Button
{iS}SmKsnipers

PostSubject: {iS}smksnipers   mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 am

no problemo mate Wink allways glad to help out Smile king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!?   mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mw2: why you can get banned without cheats??!!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
i-Snipe Forums :: General Discussion :: Anything about CoD4 :: How to.-
Jump to: