i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..

Go down 
3 posters

Found this intriguing ?
yes
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. I_vote_lcap63%Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
no. not really
Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. I_vote_lcap37%Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Empty
PostSubject: Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..   Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:21 pm

WOBBLY LINES??

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Wobblylines1

STARE AT THE BLACK CROSS IN THE MIDDLE WITH UR HEAD CLOSE TO THE SCREEN AND WATCH THE PURPLE DOTS DISSAPEAR....

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Trippyredballs1

DIAMONDS OR RECTANGLES?

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Rectanglesordiamonds1

SPOTTED IT YET?

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Birdinthebush1

STARE AT THE DOT IN THE MIDDLE, IT LOOKS LIKE ITS MOVING

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Dot11

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Dot21

SPOT THE 9 FACES

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Find9faces1

WORD OR FACE?

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Face1

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Blackdots1

THE SQUARES ARE NOT SLANTED.

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Notslanted1
Back to top Go down
https://i-snipe.darkbb.com
rindert

PostSubject: Re: Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..   Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 pm

lol some funny things chas i like the one with the black dots the most XD
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz|FM

Mudkipz|FM

PostSubject: Re: Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..   Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Actually. If you guys want to screw around with paradox's I can make you s!@# bricks.

Paradox: What would happen if Pinocio said, "My nose will grow"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..   Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 am

really funny Chad! Smile

Faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..   Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 pm

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE BIRD IN THE TREE? WERE WE SUPPOSED TO ACTAULLY SOPT THE WORD 'IT'? IDONT GET IT!
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz|FM

Mudkipz|FM

PostSubject: Re: Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..   Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:41 pm

{iS}batman991 wrote:
WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE BIRD IN THE TREE? WERE WE SUPPOSED TO ACTAULLY SOPT THE WORD 'IT'? IDONT GET IT!

They played you GOOD! The human brain scans over sentences and merges words to make sense of it and you don't realize it. It actually says "The in the the tree". They add an extra "the" and you don't pick it up because your brain sees what makes sense Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..   Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:04 pm

OMG i look @ the black Dot .

the purple once Disappear .:S:S:;

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..   Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here are some cool illusions to confuzzle you guyz..
Page 1 of 1