i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!

Go down 
+3
Collins
{iS}Wiiked
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:10 pm

We need to make the server non pb. why?

Simple! The server is kicking our costumers, that's why it's always empty!! we need to fix it ASAP!!!
Back to top Go down
{iS}Wiiked
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}Wiiked

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 pm

ive seen it kick some1 for 2min for liek no reason
Back to top Go down
Collins
Consigliere
Consigliere
Collins

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm

That is because they probably haven't updated the pb, are hackers or have pb turned off.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 pm

no i agree theres something up with it

i will post a ticket
Back to top Go down
https://i-snipe.darkbb.com
Collins
Consigliere
Consigliere
Collins

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:30 pm

If we take pb off it will make things a alot easier when we want server to be populated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Posted 11/10/10 6:33pm 1) Please describe your problem:

Wasnt certain of the topic so i used other..

Punkbuster, seems to keep kicking people from the server for certain errors that look like a different language to me!
according to this control panel, the server does not have PB
and according to rcon tool it doesnt..

so im not sure what the problem is, could you give some feedback please.
or even correct it would be nice

regards
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 am

where did you post that? on PBBan?

And, is it non pb now? i hope so, suz i'm about to go on it...
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:32 am

no lol? why would i put it on PBban?
PBban are like a forum like us, but they have contact with even balance who manages the call of duty GUID’s and other games of course.. I posted it to gameservers who HOST the server and they have replied but im not home right now and I will deal with it when I get home, should be back in about 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 am

well, that's going to take some time...
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:34 am

dealing with now
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 am

so tomorrow will be non pb'
Back to top Go down
Collins
Consigliere
Consigliere
Collins

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Well the server should be PB now so if it kicks someone ask the LEADERS
Back to top Go down
{iS}M|Jeremy'
Enforcer
Enforcer
{iS}M|Jeremy'

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:49 pm

good now i can kick with a reason..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK0l2tqFDvM
Collins
Consigliere
Consigliere
Collins

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:03 pm

The reason punkbuster was taken away was because a lot of people have issues with PB and therefore cant reach our servers. Taking punkbuster away will make them come on our server and therefore make it easier to increase the population of the server.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:10 pm

theoretically
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 am

collins, you wrote that the server IS pb... can you edit it please?
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 am

Collins wrote:
The reason punkbuster was taken away was because a lot of people have issues with PB and therefore cant reach our servers. Taking punkbuster away will make them come on our server and therefore make it easier to increase the population of the server. Also i am gay yes i just said i am gay

Wow he said he is gay o.0
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:28 am

X LoSs X wrote:
Collins wrote:
The reason punkbuster was taken away was because a lot of people have issues with PB and therefore cant reach our servers. Taking punkbuster away will make them come on our server and therefore make it easier to increase the population of the server. Also i am gay yes i just said i am gay

also i am gay, so i guess we should hook up collins? sounds fun
me, you, six, my place, whipped cream and handcuffs.. bring lube! my ass is really tight.
and you have a really big black cock

turns out your gay to loss?
Back to top Go down
Collins
Consigliere
Consigliere
Collins

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 am

lol imagine i wrote that
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 pm

oofff, hahahaha i roflmaod when i saw thia lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Chad wrote:
X LoSs X wrote:
Collins wrote:

me, you, six, my place, whipped cream and handcuffs.. bring lube! my ass is really tight.

turns out your gay to loss?

THATS GOOD YOUR GAY LOSS OMFG YAY 3 SUM TONIGHT AT MY PLACE INSTEAD <333333333

Nah i am not gay sorry m8 Smile

Last edited by X LoSs X on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 pm

X LoSs X wrote:
Chad wrote:
X LoSs X wrote:
Collins wrote:

turns out your gay too loss?

That was my bro soz, he was doing me up the arse a few hours ago and i'd really like to have a go at it with collins..
i feel open and i must come out about myself, i would like a very open and sexual relationship with collins i would like to do him hard in the ass in a photo booth just to make things kinkier and i wanna spunk all over the chair and print a picture of my dick to masturbate over it everynight with my dads old boxers.

loss? dude, seriously you sicken me?
jesus.
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Chad wrote:
X LoSs X wrote:
Chad wrote:
X LoSs X wrote:
Collins wrote:

turns out your gay too loss?

That was my bro soz, chad was doing me up the arse a few hours ago and he really like to have a go at it with collins..
he feel open and he must come out about myself, he would like a very open and sexual relationship with collins he would like to do him hard in the ass in a photo booth just to make things kinkier and he wanna spunk all over the chair and print a picture of my dick to masturbate over it everynight with kakashi dads old boxers.

chad? dude, seriously you sicken me?
jesus.

god chad your so dirty i just think you need to talk to some one who is gay such has collins
Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:46 pm

that last one made no sense.?
Back to top Go down
X LoSs X

X LoSs X

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:37 am

yh it does you thought i said i. then you said you make me sick so then you edit and said you and that YOU are gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!   URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT! SERVER needs to be NON pb!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next