i-Snipe Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i-Snipe Menu
Ads by Project Wonderful
Latest topics
» Chad [Clan Leader Introduction]
2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm

2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeby CocaMakoca Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 pm

» Work From Your Car With the Ford Workstation Available at the Houston Ford Dealership
2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeby {iS}M|Jeremy' Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 am

» Last breath
2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

» wtf then is going on?
2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeby {iS}A|ArcHie<3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

» OpTiC's App
2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeby Chad Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

» he leaves again..
2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 am

» Kitsune A.k.a. SirBob xD a.k.a. SirPikachu
2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeby {iS}L|Kakashi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:26 am

» please donate..
2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeby {iS}Wiiked Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm

SERVERS

2 versions on same computor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{iS}xDuCkyXxx
Button
Button
{iS}xDuCkyXxx

2 versions on same computor Empty
PostSubject: 2 versions on same computor   2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 pm

-=TUTORIAL ON=-
____V_______
How to get 1.0 and 1.7 on the same computor...

There are 2 different ways...
the first way:

ok first go to program files and into activision and make a new folder called 'Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare 1.7'
then go into your normal cod4 folder. copy all the files from that 2 the folder you just made.
go on xfire and download the 2 patches (1.6 and 1.6 - 1.7 patches)
Now the important part..... Install the 1.6 patch first into the folder you just made 'Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare 1.7'
when thats done install the 1.6 - 1.7 patch into the same folder.
go into the 'Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare 1.7' folder and go down to the cod4 icon named 'iw3mp' and create a shortcut.
then just drag and drop the shortcut onto your desktop and rename it to whatever. also xFire didnt work for me in 1.7 with this method so i dunno if it will for u.
heres a youtube vid if your still stuck : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mno1MDVeTBg

Now the second way
this way you only need 1 folder of call of duty but u still need to download the 2 patches (1.6 and 1.6 - 1.7)
this way is probably easier if you know how to speak german but their is an english translater

go here - http://www.vulcanion.com/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=209

then click 'download starten'

now you will have to set up an account its pretty easy 2 understand the first page is your username and email then the second is your password. if you cant understand this click the english flag at the top right and it will translate (you will have to click back before you can make changes or click links for some reson)
After thats done an email will be sent to you so go into your inbox and click the activate link . Sign in and copy this into your menu bar up top --------->
http://www.vulcanion.com/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=209]http://www.vulcanion.com/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=209

then click download starten again and it should come up this time with a download window. download it and save to my documents for later
now go 2 xfire and download the 2 patches and install them into your main folder (1.6 first then 1.6 - 1.7)
go to my documents and run the version changer you downloaded and install it.
thats it now! run the version changer and a window should come up with all the versions. (you can only play 1.0, 1.6 and 1.7 because their the only 1s you have downloaded)
Click whatever version you want to play and cod4 mw should open!!

If this does not work for you you can always uninstall the game (it gives the option to keep your save file for online) and reinstall the game and it will go back to 1.0
If you click the normal cod4 multiplayer link it will go to 1.7 any way so use the version changer always so you can pick what ever version you want.

Reply for any questions!

-=HOPE THIS HELPS!!=-

Back to top Go down
Chad
Don
Don
Chad

PostSubject: Re: 2 versions on same computor   2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 pm

thanks for this, amde one edit though.

to rename to folder to 'Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare 1.7'

rather than 'call of duty 4 modern warfare multiplayer 1.7'
Back to top Go down
https://i-snipe.darkbb.com
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: 2 versions on same computor   2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 am

lol ducky, same thing, other site xD
Back to top Go down
Collins
Consigliere
Consigliere
Collins

PostSubject: Re: 2 versions on same computor   2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:49 am

Thanks for Putting this on the website ducky will help people who need to know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{iS}A|ArcHie<3
Caporegime
Caporegime
{iS}A|ArcHie<3

PostSubject: Re: 2 versions on same computor   2 versions on same computor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:45 am

we really appreciate it ducky, i needed this! so does the 1st way work for u guys? i mean, does ur xfire work on 1.7?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 versions on same computor   2 versions on same computor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 versions on same computor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
i-Snipe Forums :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: